Printable Version of Topic
-Disney Echo forum
+--Forum: Disney Weddings & Honeymoons Message Forum
+---Topic: Disney Honeymoon Packages started by RichKoster
Posted by: RichKoster on Aug. 16, 2003 5:54 am/pm
Disney Honeymoon Packages Are a Fairy Tale Come True
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Who hasn't dreamed of seeing the world on their honeymoon? Having a quiet dinner at a Parisian bistro, a moonlit walk on a secluded white sand beach or sightseeing at an enchanted castle? Only the Walt Disney World Resort can offer this, and more, on the same trip.
Disney's Fairy Tale Honeymoon packages let couples choose the getaway of their dreams. Newlyweds can explore all four theme parks, sail away on board the Disney Cruise Line or relax in an oceanfront room at Disney's Vero Beach Resort.
The adventure begins prior to arrival. As part of the Fairy Tale package, a Disney honeymoon specialist will contact the newlyweds to help coordinate the trip. Any special arrangement, from a fun excursion to dinner reservations, can be made in advance.
During the honeymoon itself, guests will receive a number of romantic amenities to make their honeymoon a memorable one. Just a few of the many experiences and package features awaiting the happy couple:
- Accommodations at one of 17 selected Walt Disney World hotels.
- Ultimate Park Hopper ticket, which includes unlimited admission to the Magic Kingdom, Disney-MGM Studios, Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom, all three Disney water parks, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest indoor interactive theme park and Disney's Wide World of Sports complex.
- Commemorative Disney's Fairy Tale Honeymoons lanyards and pins.
- Romance Tote Bag filled with special treats.
- One Disney's Romantic Choice Feature such as a couples spa treatment, theme-park photo session or romantic dinner.
The door to true romantic opportunity also is found in the 47-square-mile entertainment kingdom that is Disney. Some of the most enjoyable activities for guests include:
- A magical walk through the park -- Whether it's walking through the past along Main Street, U.S.A. or watching as the sun fades over Cinderella Castle, the Magic Kingdom endures as a delightfully romantic experience. Not to be outdone, Epcot allows visitors to see the world in the exploration of 11 nations in World Showcase. Guests can take in the glamour of show business at Disney-MGM Studios or take a plunge down The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Disney's newest theme park, Disney's Animal Kingdom, boasts The Tree of Life, a 14-story landmark with more than 325 hand-carved animals in its trunk, branches and roots. Adventurers also can witness wild animals in their natural surroundings on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Being a good sport -- Want to play the same course as Tiger Woods? Disney offers five championship golf courses -- two host the Walt Disney World Golf Classic every year -- as well as state-of-the art fitness centers. Spa treatments, horseback riding, tennis or a day at one of Disney's two water parks are just what the doctor ordered for an active, yet relaxing, honeymoon.
- The night comes alive -- At Downtown Disney, newlyweds can dance the night away at clubs such as Mannequins Dance Palace or take in a movie at the AMC 24 Theatres. Downtown Disney Pleasure Island offers the best of big-city entertainment, all on one sidewalk. Interactive DisneyQuest presents high-tech adventure, and the Cirque du Soleil? production, La Nouba, is a wonder of theatrics, acrobatics, live music and breathtaking stunts.
- Delicious relaxation -- No evening would be complete without a stellar meal. The California Grill atop Disney's Contemporary Resort offers a majestic view overlooking the Magic Kingdom park, as well as the scrumptious cuisine and a list of award-winning California wines. Perhaps a fresh catch at Flying Fish Café at Disney's BoardWalk? The sheer variety and diversity of the Walt Disney World restaurants allow for many memorable meals.
- Launching a marriage -- By taking a cruise with Disney Cruise Line, guests can choose between a 3- or 4-night trip to Nassau and Disney's private island, Castaway Cay, or take a 7-night Caribbean cruise through the islands of St. Maarten, St. Thomas, St. John and Castaway Cay. Aboard the ship, guests enjoy many activities. From dinner at Animator's Palate, where the restaurant transforms from black and white to full color during your meal, to three Broadway-style stage shows, the Disney magic truly expands to the sea.
- Finishing touch -- Just a short two-hour drive from the Walt Disney World Resort is Disney's Vero Beach Resort. Guests can search for seashells or toast their new marriage on the balcony of the oceanfront lounge.
With Disney's Fairy Tale Honeymoon packages, Disney specialists take care of everything so lovebirds can focus on each other.
Packages begin at $1,178 per couple for four days and three nights at one of Disney's All-Star Resorts. Offer is valid most nights and is subject to availability. Other resorts and additional nights are available at varying rates.
For more information or to book a Disney Honeymoon package, call 877/566-0969 or visit the Web site at < www.disneyhoneymoons.com >.
Copyright 2003, THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY.